The purpose of the Power Platform Developer position is to deliver services and solutions for XRM customers as part of the Power Platform Team using the suite of Microsoft's PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Dynamics 365 CE, Power Automate, Microsoft Teams, Graph, custom development, and data integrations on the platform.
- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions.
- Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Installation and configuration of data gateways.
- Development of Azure logic apps and functions and Power BI development.
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365.
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required:
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, Canvas and Model Driven PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
- 2+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
- 1+ year of experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online
- Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform and Azure ecosystem
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Strong project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
- Experience developing PowerApps model
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
Technologies: PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams, Exchange, Azure, PowerShell
Preferred Certifications: Developing business applications with PowerApps and Power Automate
You must be entitled, or entitled to work. To apply, please send a short introductory email with your CV to Hello@XrmArchitects.com